After Training so hard for months or years now you decided you want to start competing. Here are few advies. That will help you do it the right way before you step your foot on stage.
1. Start Prepping Your Skin Early
You can have the best body in the world but if you have tan it’s not going to look right.
- strat tanning a few months before at taning bed 10 minutes twice a week ,tanning will tighten your skin and it will look much harder;
- shave your body every part of it this way the tan will be.
Even everywhere before the show or on the day of the show you will pay for the professional tan application at the venue and can do touch-ups anytime, which is really important. It’s just one less thing to worry about.
Posing is extremely important in bodybuilding shows. You can have the best body but if you don’t know how to present it the judges will not see the best of you. Posing and tan are the biggest things that people mess up and it’s really sad to see somebody who’s put a lot of work into building a physique and just doesn’t know how to display it. You should start posing every day for 10-15 minutes.
Whether you’re doing physique, classic physique, or bodybuilding, start by holding each pose for 10 seconds, then the next week go up to 15 seconds, then 20 seconds, then 30. It will make it easy for you on stage.
Try to pose also without the mirror then when you are on stage it will be easy for you. When you pose without a mirror, it helps you learn what posing correctly feels like.
Diet usually starts 12-16 weeks before the show ,in the first two weeks start dropping all junk food ,sweats and other soft drinks to clean your diet.
At week 12 you need to weigh every food that goes into your body, try to eat 6 small meals low carbs low fat high protein.
- Your protein should be lean meat, chicken, eggs, tuna, fish.
- For carbs, rice, oats, yams and for fat nuts, olive oil, avocado.
Big part of preparation is burning fat or lowering your body fat so you muscle and definition will show on stage. For the first few weeks try doing 30 minutes in the morning on an empty stomach and from week 10 to the show you can do twice a day 30 minutes.
Cutting cycle Protocol
- Winstrol – 1cc every other day
- Testosterone Suspension – 1cc every other day mix with the Winstrol
- Boldenone Undecylenate – 1cc twice a week
- Testosterone Propionate – 1cc every other day
- Tamoxifen – 1 tab at night time
- Proviron – 1 tab at lunch
- Clenbuterol – 2 tabs at the morning before cardio
- L-Thyroxine – 1 tab at the morning before cardio
Buy Advanced Steroids Cutting Cycle
How to Pose Like a Bodybuilder